This is how it goes...
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people
1) What are you wearing right now? I'm still in my teacher clothes...khakis and a black shirt (slightly boring)
2) What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear right now is that I'm not going to get any type of a job next year. I'm also worried that Penn State is going to screw something up and not let me graduate. Hopefully in speaking these fears out loud they will not come true.
3) Do you nap a lot? I used to. I used to take a 2 hour nap everyday for the first three years of college. I guess that's not really a nap at all but rather a second sleep and probably the reason I gained so much weight since high school. This year I've gotten out of that habit and I only take naps on weekends. I'm losing weight but I am not as happy.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? I think my last hug was yesterday when I hugged Rome goodbye. That makes me sad that I haven't had a hug all day. I'll have to hug the next twin I see.
5) What websites to you visit when you go online? Penn State, Stalkbook, Blogger...the usual
6) What was the last item you bought? I bought McDonald's today. I purchased chicken selects because I thought they would be a healthy choice. Several friends have told me since that they are one of the worst things on the entire McDonald's menu and then I got sad that I didn't just order a quarter pounder.
7) You are on the Oregon Trail, how are things going? I haven't been on the trail a month and I'm already the only one left alive in my party. Did I mention that I'm a doctor? Yeah...
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? Hit snooze...then go pee standing up.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Not particularly that I can think of.
10) What is your most embarrassing moment? I walked up to a woman one time and look at her baby. I stood there staring at the baby and commented on how beautiful her blue eyes were....several seconds later I realized the woman was breast feeding.
11) What was the last movie you watched? I couldn't even tell you. I think it was "The Land Before Time" to be completely honest.
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? Absolutely nothing. I might take a nap.
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'm going to pass on that award that I never shared. I apologize because I legitimately forgot about it. I'm passing it on to the Chatty Barista, Lorraine, and Joanie. There it is folks. Have fun!