Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thumper the Humper

I have a rabbit and I love him dearly. He is the joy of my life and he's kind of like my little child (since I don't know what it's like to have real children).

That's my darling Waffle and my sister when he was just a baby bunny and we thought he was a girl. About a year or so ago I was feeding him and noticed that he had something near his bottom. "Oh, Waffle! You have poop stuck to your butt!" It was not poop. It turned out that Waffle was not a she but a he.

Since then I've come to accept the fact that he is a boy. If I had known this in the beginning I would have named him Thumper, but that's okay.

It turns out that I should have named him Thumper because he has this habit that he's picked up since going through his bunny puberty...

He humps...A LOT!

I always used to tell people how friendly my pet bunny was. He used to go up to people so they could pet him and he would snuggle on their laps and such. Now he has become a little too friendly. I let him out of his cage so he can run around and he chases me around the room. I tell him, "Waffle, this is disgusting! I am your mother!" He doesn't listen.

This is him eyeing up my roommates ankle.
She had no idea what she was in for.

He spots something he likes...he sniffs a little.
He likes what he sees. He likes what he smells. He's gonna go for it.

He may be a sexed crazed bunny...but he's my bunny and I still love him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. It makes me miss my bunny. His name is Finn and he lives with my mom (no bunnies for the apartment I'm in).

I'm going to give you the letter B for bunnies and bees.

Also, the whole tobacco/wasp thing: supposedly it pulls the toxins out of the stings and helps the swelling.

The Chatty Barista said...

I told you, you need to get him a hump toy... lol....

It may sound disgusting, but get your scent on his new toy.

Maybe put it in your dresser for a day or two, or a bit more disturbing -your hamper...

Hopefully he'll switch to humping that... lol...

Queen Bee said...

@ ICS: Great! Now I just have to think of 8 more things. Haha.

@ Chatty: That IS disturbing.

La Pixie said...

as a kid, I had a bunny named Thumper. I have no idea if Thumper was a girl or a boy. not much humping occurred, so maybe Thumper was a girl.

Queen Bee said...

Thumper was definitely a girl!! Haha

Vodka Mom said...

AHHHHHH, Sir Humpalot.