Wednesday, June 24, 2009
I Told You I Was Queen
I've been tagged by Snow White for this Queen award. Fitting isn't it? I've gotten a lot of backlash for this blog and I've been laying low recently. Call it Vodka Mom syndrome I guess. It's nice to know that some people are still keeping an eye on me to see what I'm up to.
Here's the rough part...the rules.
1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm!
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you)
7 Things That Make Me Awe-Summm!
1. After everything that has gone this past year with this blog, I have still managed to keep them coming. If ya don't like it, don't read it!
2. Not only am a 21 year old female that can change a tire by HERSELF but I have also taught at least 3 males how to as well.
3. I do pretty good impersonations. Not celebrity impersonations, but impersonations of everyday people in my everyday life. (I have mastered the impersonation of 5 Kindergarteners).
4. I remember approximately 73% of my color guard choreography from high school 5 years ago.
5. I am very resourceful. My car radio broke last week and instead of driving around with no music, I broke out my mother's old boom box and planted it right in my front seat. Now I have a radio.
6. I can fit my ear inside of a snapple cap.
7. I can parallel park, change the radio station, and be on the phone at the same time. It sounds dangerous, but not when I do it. I'm that good.
That was actually really hard. I'm hoping that I'll think of about 10 more things that make me completely awesome once I post this.
My 7 Queens...
1. Vodka Mom @ I Need A Martini (as if she needs another one)
2. Ice Queen @ The Constant Chill (haha...love those queen names)
3. Sarah K @ Randumb
4. Errant @ My Own Circus Show
5. Hit 40 @ Sane Without Drugs
6. Irish Chicken Soup @ Vitrifying Hearts
7. Lissa @ Whooo's That Girl?