Monday, October 27, 2008

Out of the Wetlands

I've often wondered what it must be like to be a fan of a team based in a city far from your own geographical location. Last night I had the opportunity to experience what it is like to be rooting against the team that everyone else int he room is rooting for. I was told I should be nervous but I was not. And guess what...they won! That's right the New York Giants beat the Pittsburgh Steelers after all the Pittsburgh kids were talking their trash all week.
Oh and fun fact for those of you who don't know: Giants Stadium is located in East Rutherford, New Jersey...NOT New York. Yes, Jersey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

c'etait tres bien mon amour....est que-ce tu es content actuellment?

Queen Bee said...

Why do you do that? You know I don't speak French.